Cool air. Warm air. We're big fans of both.
When it comes to heating in the Indian Trail area, a couple of factors will dictate how involved you'll need to be with your central or ductless heating system - quality of equipment, installation, and maintenance and heating system efficiency. If you live in Monroe, Waxhaw, Weddington, Wesley Chapel, Marvin or the surrounding area, Air Agents has been providing you or your neighbors with that quality for 15 years. We Care About Your Air.
Common Furnace Issues
Why is my system blowing cold air? – First, be sure that your thermostat is set to auto instead of on. If the problem persists, call Air Agents!
Why does the heat make my air smell funny? – Most likely this is due to a dust build up in your air ducts. If it lasts longer than a couple of hours it could be something more serious and is worth having a professional look into it.
Why is my furnace not turning on? – It could be a simple fuse issue. Reset the breaker for the furnace and call a professional!
Heating System Services
- Acquiring Permits
- All levels of repair or maintenance
- Custom ductwork
- Oil-to-gas conversions
- Evaluating energy efficiency (to save you money)
Furnace Replacement: is it time?
Emergency repairs can be costly. If your system is exhibiting any of these risk factors, you should consider having one of our experts take a look.
- System is aging: Life expectancy 15 to 20 years
- In need of frequent repairs
- Makes unusual noises (it’s not supposed to sound like that!)
- Thermostat needs constant adjustment
- Rising utility bills
- Yellow or flickering flame: your furnace could be producing CARBON MONOXIDE. Please have it evaluated immediately!